Thursday, November 23, 2017

Sheltering Tree

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I've been lazy all morning although I have managed to make five Christmas cards. I just chose not to do any chores around the house. My husband played golf today, so I thought that I should do what I love to do as well. I want to share this card with you created with the Sheltering Tree (137163) stamp set. I love this set and have found it very versatile. I think I have made cards for Valentine's Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving cards with it. It really is a must have to add to your collection. 
I stamped the tree first in Early Espresso then used sponge daubers to add Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz ink on the branches of leaves then used the leaves image all over by using Rich Razzleberry and Cherry Cobbler ink pads.
It's hard to see on the photo but I added drops of glaze or glossy accents randomly on the leaves just all over to add another dimension to the image. It actually turned out really nice. 
Well, that's all for today, folks. I'm going to get ready to go to my mom's for our Thanksgiving dinner. Have fun and be safe shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...