Friday, November 24, 2017

Retired BNF #33

It's Black Friday and I decided to stay in my pajamas and relax. Everybody's still asleep so I was able to take my time drinking my coffee this morning. 

I realize it's been a long time since I posted a card using retired stamp sets. This stamp set was one of the very first ones I purchased from Stampin' Up! when I became a demonstrator thirteen years ago. It's called Sweet Seasons and I really love all four images that came in this set. It has an image of either a boy or a girl of four different seasons. Even back then I enjoyed coloring so I knew I had to have them. Over the years, I have acquired many stamp sets and let go of many, too. However, there are still quite a few that I know are keepers such as this set. Anyway, I am hoping I can find time to dust off my favorite retired stamps and use them. 

This card was so simple and easy to create. I just stamped the image on a watercolor paper and colored using my ink pads and Aqua Painter. It brought me much needed peace and refuge. 
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of you Thanksgiving  weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...