Friday, November 17, 2017

Count My Blessings

Sometimes, a girl just needs to take a random day off to chill, to do whatever makes her happy and to not have to deal with the bullshit of work. That was me today. I kept myself occupied, but it was my kind of busy. My daughter was in school, my husband played golf and I was alone. Then I picked-up my daughter from school, went back home and took a long nap. What a gift today was! I did a lot of watercoloring and made eight cards. The whole time trying to come up with ideas how I can afford to just do this...how I can quit my job and make this work. Well, a girl can dream...Smile.

I just love this Count My Blessings stamp set and the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. It's definitely in a Must Hoard category. Haha.

I stamped the image using Versamark ink and then black embossing powder, heat embossed. After that I used aqua markers and ink pads to color. The clear wink of Stella made a difference by adding shimmer after the coloring.
Well, that's all folks. This weekend is going to be very busy, my daughter's Band Review, my son's coming home and my sister and nephew are coming to visit. I made a few fall cards today - hopefully I can post them before this month ends. Oh well, happy weekend, everyone! The products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...