Saturday, November 11, 2017

Christmas in the Making

I meant to post this yesterday because I had the day off due to Veteran's Day. Well, of course I got distracted with other things. It was one of my many goals to put away my summer clothes and shoes so I can take out my sweaters and boots. Thank goodness, I was able to at least do that. I filled an entire huge box of clothes and shoes I am parting with. Either they no longer appeal to my taste or sadly, they no longer fit. 

I was a bum the rest of yesterday and just watched my recorded Grey's Anatomy. I so want this series to end. I feel like it's been around forever and I don't know why I still watch it. Both Sandra Oh and Patrick Dempsey have been gone for years and they were my favorites. Yet, I am still here. Oh well, today I've been a little bit productive. I got up really early and put away all my fall stamp sets. I worked on my upcoming Gifts class. And hopefully, finish this blog post. Fingers crossed. 

I really like this new stamp set called, Christmas in the Making. It reminds me of the moms on classic TV shows like June Cleaver, Donna Reed or Laura Petrie. I really enjoyed watercoloring this image. It's my favorite thing to do with cards...it is so forgiving unlike markers. I guess I just like to color, it's my therapy. 



Well, that's all for now, folks. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...