Friday, September 8, 2017

Father Christmas

We're in the "ber" months which means the holidays are fast approaching. I want to share a Christmas card created with a stamp set I thought I'd missed from last year's Holiday catalog. I was happy when I saw it carried over to the 2017/2018 Annual catalog that I ordered it right away. Haha. I love how this card turned out - so traditional as it should be, and it even has a hint of vintage. I CASED it from the previous year's catalog.
I stamped the Very Vanilla CS with Crumb Cake ink using the Hardwood background stamp, then run it through the Big Shot machine using the Pinewood Planks Textured Embossing Folder. I also used the White Stampin' Chalk Marker on Santa's bear and fur around his coat to add a little dimension.
Thank you for stopping by. Below is the list of products used to create this card. Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...