Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Merry Coffee Cafe

I love coffee and Christmas... so I thought, why not combine them and use one of my favorite bundles from the new catalog Coffee Cafe to create a Christmas card, right? I wasn't sure at first, but I had to try. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I have the stamp set and matching framelit dies, but I didn't even need to use the stamps on this card - only the dies. This card is absolutely perfect to tuck in a Starbucks gift card for holiday gifts. 
The DSP was in last year's catalog and has retired, same with the oval punch and embossing folder. The holly image is from a paper pumpkin kit. 
Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to make this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...