Friday, July 7, 2017

Eastern Beauty Bundle

Happy Friday, everyone! I know I'd been absent. I had shingles! Yikes! If you haven't had a shingles shot, please get it. This darn thing was painful. A slight touch of my clothing made me wince. Sadly, I've experienced both the sharp pains of childbirth and kidney stones. However, the nerve pain brought by shingles felt like having tiny teeth gnawing at my inside. It was a dull yet prolonged pain. My doctor prescribed pain meds, but it only made me groggy. I was in too much discomfort and too tired to do anything for a few weeks. Oh well, I am better now.

I was not initially planning on purchasing the Eastern Beauty bundle, but after seeing so many projects on Pinterest and Youtube, I finally did. I'm so glad! This set is so versatile. I can't wait to use it to create Christmas cards. Apparently, this same image and framelits that you see on this card with a red or cherry cobbler card stock turns into a poinsettia. Some crafters are just so clever. Thank goodness for Pinterest. 

I am also very excited that Stampin' Up! finally have Thick Very Vanilla card stocks (awesome for card base) and mini stampin' dimensionals now (for those small images or cut-outs). 

Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...