Saturday, April 22, 2017

Circle of Spring

My 2017 has not been good to me. So far, I've had two bouts of bronchitis and sinus infection. My annual physical revealed hypertension and my triglyceride's a staggering 340 that my doctor put me on medication; and this entire week I'd been debilitated at home with a very nasty stomach flu that has completely depleted me of my strength. And it's only April. I seriously don't know what's going on with me. I am falling apart. This morning was the first day since Tuesday that I felt okay enough to lift my head up to look at a computer screen. Perhaps because I actually got some rest last night without having to run to the bathroom every thirty minutes. I guess I should really be careful what I wish for. I've been complaining that I'm exhausted and need a break from work. Well, this week I got to nap a lot and I was away from the office. How's that for a vacation? And I didn't spend any money! I should be more specific when I wish for stuff. This week was no fun and I hate wasting my precious PTO days when I am too ill to play and make a card. Haha. 

Anyway, I want to share with you two cards created with the soon to be retired Circle of Spring stamp set. What I love about this set is that the coordinating Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies also coordinate on this set. So, if you already own that set for your Winter/Holiday cards this one is perfect for your Spring/Easter cards.


That's all for now, folks. Thank you for stopping by. Below is the list of products used to create these cards. I hope you are taking advantage of the many discounted items from the Retiring List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...