Monday, May 2, 2016

Traveler & Going Global

Today is my son's 22nd birthday. As I was getting ready for work this morning staring at my reflection in the mirror, I had to pause and remind my aging face that I have a 22 year old child. Hence, the fine lines and wrinkles. My goodness, it seems like yesterday when I was a very anxious mom- to-be awaiting for my firstborn's birth and then here I am. Time surely is one of those things in life we can't see but we can definitely feel. I have this photo of him from when he was in kindergarten on our fridge. And sometimes I still catch myself thinking of him as that little boy who first discovered that he liked to dance. He's been dancing ever since. Recently, his passion for dance has taken him to different places and so in honor of his birthday I would like to share this card created with the Traveler and Going Global stamp sets and World Map background stamp.
Well, that is all I have for today. It's going to be a very busy week. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...