Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pictogram Punches

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there! I had such a busy day with chores and errands. Well, this year my hubby's birthday happened to fall on the same day as Mother's Day. So, it kind of worked out. My son is home. What a great present - to have him home, even only for a couple of days. We have not seen him since Christmas last year. And at this rate and with all the traveling he's been doing, he probably won't be able to come home again until the holidays. Sniff... sniff. We didn't do much, just went over to my mom's for dinner and took photos in her backyard. She has an amazing garden and her flowers were all in full bloom. 

Anyway, I want to just stop by before the day is over to share a card  with all of you. I cased this from one of the swaps I received last year at convention. I just changed the color and sentiment. I used the stamp set Pictogram Punches and coordinating Itty Bitty Accents punch pack - both retiring end of this month.
Base: Melon Mambo 8.25x5.50 Scored at 4.25
Designer Series Paper: 4x5.25 and 3.75x2.75
Whisper White: 4x3 and 3.25x2.25
Well, that's all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by. To order products used to create this card, please click the supply list below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...