Saturday, April 30, 2016

Best Thoughts

It's the last day of April and I finally just had time to download more photos. So, I want to stop by and share with you this monochromatic card using a host stamp set called Best Thoughts. I am not a gardener but I do appreciate flowers and I am no painter so this is the closest I could get to being both. This host stamp set will soon be retired so I am doing my best to utilize and share all of my sets that will no longer be available to order or earn. 

I just love Elegant Eggplant. The name says it all, "elegant". I think you can never go wrong with rich colors like this one. You can use it with white or black. So classic...and this layout is so versatile. You can easily just change the sentiments and it can be a Sympathy card or Anniversary or Friendship/Thinking of You card, right? How about Mother's Day card? Yes, absolutely. My mom loves anything purple. So, she was on my mind when I was creating it. 
Well, that is all I have for today. My chores await. The list of products I used to create this card is below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...