Monday, April 25, 2016

A Nice Cuppa + Cups & Kettle

Happy Monday, everyone! I have been feeling a little bit under the weather lately. I kept thinking it's my allergies, but when my throat started to hurt I figured I was coming down with something. I feel much better, but still feel so exhausted. However, that did not stop me from having a very busy weekend filled with errands and chores.  

The Retiring List is out. I am going to have to really be smart this coming catalog season and just purchase products I truly love. I was hoping this stamp set/framelits dies Designer Series Paper stack bundle A Nice Cuppa would carry over to the new catalog, but no - they are going to be retired. So, if you don't have this bundle yet, you have to hurry up and order it now. It's a must have addition to your Stampin' Up! collection. I am a coffee/tea drinker, so as soon I saw them in the Occasion's catalog, I knew I had to have them. The bundle is so versatile and super cute. Finding out that they are retiring is not good for me. I seriously feel the need to hoard the paper. They are a perfect match! 




Well, that is all for now. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week, everyone. The list of products used to create this card is below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...