Monday, March 21, 2016

Botanical Blooms

Happy Spring, everyone! I can't believe it's already spring and this month is almost over. I was not really planning on purchasing this Botanical Blooms and Designer Series Paper bundle. However, after seeing so many samples of projects all over Pinterest I just had to have them. I am glad I did, because I really love the papers (absolutely must hoard item). The rich colors look almost autumn-ish, which is such a nice change to use on an Easter card. The photopolymer stamps also make 2-time stamping so much easier. 

Well, that is all for now, folks. Thank you for stopping by. Below are the products used to create the cards above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...