Sunday, May 3, 2015

Garden Pleasures

The Screen Divider fold cards are everywhere on Pinterest, so I thought I'd give it a try using a couple of my fave stamp sets, called Garden Pleasures and Sweet Herbs. They have both been retired so long ago, yet every spring I feel the need to dig them up to remind myself why I still have them. I had such a fun time watercoloring the images feeling like a true artist. I used card stocks from the 2014-2016 In Color Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss. 


"One is never closer to God than in a garden."







Well, that is all for today, folks. Have a fabulous Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...