Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday 2015

I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Easter. I want to share cards using a new addition to my list of many favorite stamp sets, Indescribable Gift (Wood 137180 Clear 138575). Sadly it is a limited edition set. It is so versatile and awesome to color, my favorite technique. 

I got a little carried away and tried the same layout with different color combo. Although it is an Easter set, the image can be used on any occasion with a different sentiment. I used water color paper and Aqua Painters to color the images. I did not even need to elaborate or add many layers. The possibilities are endless. Just think feminine birthday cards, Sympathy or even Christmas, just use holiday color scheme. 
Card stocks and ink in Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow

Card stocks and ink in Calypso Coral and Old Olive

Card stocks in Strawberry Slush and Mossy Meadow

Card stocks and ink in Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow
If you have not gotten this stamp set, I suggest that you do. It's in the Occasions Catalog ending June 2nd, 2015. It's a must have addition to your Stampin' Up! collection.

That's all for now. Happy Easter, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...