Friday, February 20, 2015

Retired BNF Friday #28

It's been a long time since I posted a card under this category, so I thought I'd share with you this beautiful card I made a couple of months ago. This stamp set was a Hostess set from a couple of years back called Faith in Nature and to this day, it's still one of my favorites. I just love the versatility of the images and the quote is just timeless. It's as uplifting as Annie's song, "The sun will come up tomorrow." Whenever I find myself losing my balance, I always try and remind myself that everything is temporary...that I must not lose hope or courage. 

I also used card stocks from the new In Colors: Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow. Love this color combo, so very rich and autumn-ish. 























Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...