Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother's Day Post Card

I have had this Post Card stamp for months, but this was the very first time I used it. Thank goodness for Pinterest and how much ideas are available out there. I was able to put together this card from a few projects I saw there. One of the retired colors I miss a lot is More Mustard. It was my go to ink when it came to vintage/aging technique. So, I experimented and combined Soft Suede with So Saffron and I was pleased with the results.

Oh by the way, I have already seen SU's 2014/2015 catalog and have been looking at it every chance I get. My wish list is getting long. I am specially excited to try the Blendabilities markers to find out for myself how they compare to Copic markers.





Card Recipe

Stamp set(s): Postage Due (W 132064 C 126397), Post Card (W130366 C 130369), sentiment - retired
Paper: Card stocks in Always Artichoke, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Soft Suede, Basic Black, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Always Artichoke and Pool Party
Tools & Accessories: Stamping Sponges (101610), Postage Punch (122344), Distresing tool

Well, that's all I have for now. Have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...