Friday, January 31, 2014

Retired BNF Friday #25

It feels like we never got any real winter weather here in Northern California this year at all. We are definitely overdue for rain and the news keep warning us of drought and possible water rationing. There was a little bit of rain, more like drizzle a couple of days ago...but not much in the form of precipitation. Let's just say my car did not even feel it. I think I need to wash my car because in the past, as soon as I wash it it'd rain big time. Oh well.

I don't want to end January without a Retired BNF card to share with you, so here it is. I really miss this stamp set called Tea Shoppe. I have a Stamping Event tomorrow, so I am just stopping by to post and then go back to getting ready for my event.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe
Paper: Card stocks in Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White, Glimmer paper in Red (121790)
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Real Red
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378), punches in Decorative Label (120907), Extra Large Oval (119859) and Small Heart (117193), Scalloped Dots ribbons in Basic Black (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. On to a new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...