Friday, September 27, 2013

Retired BNF Friday #22

I cannot believe that it had been six months since I posted a Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) project. Shame on me, right? I am going to try my best to change that and not stay away too long.

I want to share with you this colorful birthday card. I used the Aviary stamp set and Everyday Enchantment DSP. I just love this color combination. I stamped the birdcage twice on Very Vanilla card stock, then cut it out and pop it up with stampin' dimensionals to give it a 3D effect.


Well, that is all I have for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...