Sunday, April 21, 2013

Triple Time Stamping

I have recently discovered the triple time stamping technique from the fabulous Dawn Olschefske and I must say I have been stamping 3x the fun lately. I had no idea how easy it was to do. So, I want to share a couple of cards that I made using the Creative Elements stamp set. Same layout just different color card stocks and ink. I found out that it's much better to use solid image stamps on this technique. I taught the gals how to do this a couple of weeks ago during class and they too, were amazed at how easy and pretty their cards turned out.

This one using Calypso Coral ink pad and Friendly Phrases stamp set.

This one using the "retiring" Regal Rose" and Wonderful Mother stamp set.
Well, that is all I have to share for today. I have errands and chores. I took it pretty easy yesterday so I am going to be busy today to make up for it. Sigh. Have a wonderful week, everyone. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...