Friday, January 11, 2013

Retired BNF Friday #19

The first full work-week of 2013 was very busy, but nice. I had to constantly remind myself each time I sign something of the new year. Yet, I know I will be writing down 2012 for quite some time, then I will get the hang of it. And by that time, it will be 2014. Such is life.

As I was going through my stash of greeting cards, I noticed that I don't have very many Masculine cards in my reserve. I decided to put together one from one of my favorite stamp sets called Coast to Coast. I have always loved light houses and it is my dream to one day visit one.

I embossed the image using a heat tool, black craft ink and embossing powder

Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Coast to Coast, Made for You (W 126340 C 126342)
Paper: Card stocks in Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad (126980) and Basic Black Craft pad (102192)
Accessories & tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin' Emboss Powder in Clear (109130), Argyle Embossing Folder (127750), Large Oval Punch (119855), Baker's Twine in Early Espresso and Star brad.

Happy Friday, everyone. I will be working on Valentine's projects this weekend for my upcoming class. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...