Friday, December 21, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #18

It has been a very busy and full week for me. I am so thankful it's Friday. I am even more thankful that the world did not end today. I would like to share a card I made with a very old stamp set called Happiest of Holidays. This was the very first Christmas stamp set I purchased from Stampin' Up! October of 2005. I have been stamping ever since. Sometimes, I wonder what I'd do if I didn't read or do paper crafts to save me from completely having a nervous breakdown.

Oh well, it's definitely a rainy and blustery day. I have places to go, but I feel like staying in bed. I think I will, I so deserve a lazy day.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Happiest of Holidays, Stampin' Around Jumbo Poinsettia, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Card stocks in Chery Cobbler, Gumball Green and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green
Accessories & tools: Border Lace and Extra Large Oval (119859), 3/16" Corner punches, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 3/16" Metallic Brads (119741).

Well, have a great weekend, everyone! Last three days before Christmas. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...