Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Convention Blues

This time last year I was on my way to Salt Lake City, Utah to attend my first Stampin' Up! Convention. After having been a hobby demonstrator since 2005, I felt it was time to experience and find out for myself what this annual convention was all about. It was so much fun and so much more than I imagined. Just think, thousands of people with the same passion as mine. I am bummed that I am not able to go this year...due to being on medical leave. Fortunately, I was able to make some card fronts that my Upline was kind enough to take and swap for me. I want to share one of them with you. Putting this together cheered me up and distracted me from thoughts of death and dying.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Pursuit of Happiness (Wood 121907 Clear 121970), Forever Young (Wood 122570 Clear 122572)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Island Indigo and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Craft Stampin' pad in Basic Black (102192), Daffodil Delight (126944) and Lucky Limeade (126984) Classic Stampin pads
Accessories: Sponge Daubers (102892), Brayer (102395), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin' Emboss Powders in Clear (109130) and White (109132), Embossing Folder in Framed Tulips (121809).

Today is also my baby sister's 28th birthday. Happy birthday, Melissa! May you grow-up to be like your big sisters! Hahaha. That's it for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...