Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I meant to post earlier, but the day got awfully hectic pretty fast and haven't had the chance to sit down until now. We had lunch at the newly opened Lumberjacks Diner today. They were packed! My kids played tic-tac-toe while we were waiting for our waiter. They were laughing and giving each other a hard time...just being siblings. I just sat there taking it all in...all my blessings and how truly lucky I am to have been happily (on most days - ha) married to my childhood sweetheart all these many years, to have two awesome kids and to have an entourage of strong and fabulous women supporting me no matter what. I have everything any girl could ever want. I had my last SAS (Stamp-a-Stack) class yesterday before I go on medical leave and the outpouring of love and well wishes from these wonderful ladies are just very touching. After they left, I sat down and realized how lucky I am (once again) to have friends who come over to create beautiful things with me and order Stampin' Up! products from me, right? I've heard runners talking about runner's high - that's why they do it. I guess, I get the rubber stamping high. It's such a good feeling when these ladies ooohs and aaahhhs over my samples in class. They keep me motivated and inspired. It's such a great feeling when I can share my passion with other people. Anyway, I know the stamp sets I used here have just been retired, we made them in class last month and I want to share them with you.

Plant Hope, Black Craft Ink, Clear Embossing Powder & Sponge Daubers

Nature Silhouettes, Black Craft Ink, Clear Embossing Powder & Sponge Daubers






This is a quote I found online and should be my ready response to people who say they are much too busy to have any form of recreation in their lives. Oh well, so this is it...have a great summer, everybody! I promise to back in time for the Holiday Mini Catalog! Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...