Friday, April 27, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #3

I have been functioning the past week with very little sleep. Not intentionally, it's just been very hectic both in the office and at home that my brain is "open for business" even when I'm "supposedly" resting. Constantly making a to-do list. I am so exhausted. I remember being a single mom in my early twenties, going to college full-time and working full-time. Getting three hours of sleep back then was plenty. I could go non-stop sustained by strong coffee and candy bars. Fast forward twenty years...I don't do well without down time any longer. My brain needs sleep, my body screams for rest and my skin sure shows lack of both. I have been looking forward to the weekend. I plan to sleep-in and do minimum house work. I must recharge my batteries some. Having just typed that, I apologize that the Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday card today is so simple. I am too tired to summon my creative vibes, so I just quickly put this one together. However, I was surprised to find how nice it turned out after I downloaded the photo. Or it it just me because I like Clean and Simple cards? Oh well.

After all these many years, I still love this Long Stemmed Stamp Set and Warmest Regards Hostess Set. To say that I am not much of a gardener is an understatement. I have killed a cactus before and I bet given the chance I can even kill plastic plants. Hahaha. Perhaps that's why I just love flowers and butterflies themed stamps, fabric and paper. Paper flowers are the best!


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Long Stemmed and Warmest Regards (Hostess Set)
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red card stocks
Ink: Basic Black and Real Red Classic Stampin' pad
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painters

Well, TGIF indeedy!!! Have a wonderful weekend, y'all. I have been working on my son's High School Graduation Announcements and they are turning out really nice. I promise to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...