Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Charming & Cupcakes

Just as promised, I am sharing a couple of the birthday cards we made in class last Saturday. It's only Wednesday, midweek...I can make it to Friday. I feel like the Little Engine That Could, "I think I can, I think I can." Tomorrow is going to be a twelve or so hour work day/night. It sucks big time that I will miss my daughter's concert because of our Board Meeting. Oh well, let's hope she finds it in her heart to forgive me someday. Sad face. 

I am still heart-broken that so many of my favorite stamp sets are going to be retired end of next month. So, I am going to do my best to use and showcase them in my classes as much as possible. These two right here are one of my top faves. I know I will never part with them.

I distressed all the edges to give it a "worn" look.
 Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Charming (Wood 116519 Clear 125829) and Elementary Elegance (from the previous SAB)
Paper: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and River Rock card stocks
Ink: Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' pads, Whisper White Craft Stampin' pad
Accessories: 1/2" Chantilly Crochet Trim ribbon (118480), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Eyelet Border punch (119853), Finnial Press Embossing folder (115963), Cutter Kit (106958)

I put a Stampin' Dimensional under the awning to make it stay down.
 Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes (111618)
Paper: Whisper White and Calypso Coral card stocks, and Domestic Goddess DSP
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad (101179), Stampin' Write Markers in Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and Poppy Parade
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled ribbon in Calypso Coral (122976), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119853), 1 3/8" Circle punch, Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents (125595)

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...