Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward

I am not a big fan of Spring Forward Daylight Savings Time. Just like today, the clock showed that I slept in an extra hour, yet I feel like I got robbed an hour, does that make sense? Anyway, it will take at least a couple of weeks before my body gets used to it, for now I am an hour behind in all my chores.

Only three (3) weeks left before Sale-a-Bration ends. I am going to miss the Everyday Enchantment DSP and coordinating Brads pack. I have an illness, I find it hard to control myself from hoarding things I like. This always seem to happen with Limited Edition / Seasonal papers, ribbons and other paper crafting embellishments. I would like to share with you three (3) cards using items from the SAB catalog.


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage Stamp Set - SAB, P.S. I love you
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154), Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink:  Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch (122344), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Stampin' Dimensionals


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370), Triple Treat Flower Single Stamp (127725) SAB
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154) and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack (127279) - SAB, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink:  Cajun Craze and Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Punches in : Fancy Flower (118073), 5-Petal Flower (119880), Modern Label (119849) and Word Window (119857), Stampin' Dimensionals


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Kindness Matters - SAB
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154), Cameo Coral, Lucky Limeade, Textured Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink:  Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Punches in: Small Oval (120908), Large Oval (119855), Extra Large Oval (119859) and Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Designer Frames Embossing folders (127709) - SAB, 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbons (122977), 5/16" Neutrals Brads (112534).

That's it for this Sunday's post. I am contemplating whether I should make a St. Patrick's Day card. I have not made one...ever. I guess, you'll have to check back next week to see if I made one. Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out the Sale-a-Bration promotion before it ends on March 31st, 2012. Remember that every $50.00 order gives you an opportunity to get one freebie from the SAB catalog. Click the link below for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...