Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clean and Simple #2

I have been feeling kind of lonely lately. Is it possible to have such a hectic life full of things to do, errands and surrounded by people, yet be lonely in the midst of it all? However, it was a good week considering I only thought of quitting my job once in the last four days. Then again, the week isn't over until tomorrow afternoon. I hope for strength and lots and lots of patience. I thought I'd share a card to cheer me up. It's a Clean and Simple style and very masculine, don't you think so?


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Out to Sea, On Your Birthday (111664)
Paper: DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
Ink: Classic Stampin Pad Early Espresso (119670)
Accessories: Word Window Punch (119857), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 5/16" Jumbo Brads Neutrals (112534)

That's it for now. I have a special post tomorrow and it is so darn cute, it's bound to make anyone smile! See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...