Sunday, December 11, 2011

Serene Snowflakes

My baby sister and her family are finally back in the US from the Philippines. We stayed up late just chatting and visiting. It was wonderful to see them all again. BTW, here's my post for this Sunday. I didn't realize how much pressure came with having a blog and making the commitment to share a project / creation every week. I have so much admiration and respect for those bloggers I subscribe to. They are truly amazing and generous! Coming up with new ideas is hard work and time consuming. I love the challenge though, and once I see it published I feel this unexplainable feeling of accomplishment. So, if you are one of those very few people who visit my blog, thank you.


Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Embossing Folder in Snow Burst, Modern Label & Word Window Punch, Riding Hood Red 1 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon (cut in half), Basic Rhinestones, Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer.
Ink: Pool Party, Riding Hood Red

I really like how this card turned out, considering I really didn't know what I was doing at first. I just kept on adding things. Hahaha. I sprayed it with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and that just made it fabulous to me. The photo didn't show the shimmer as good as I'd hoped, but it is gorgeous! Hey, I am getting good at this. 

BTW, my son took this photo for me. He got a nice camera as a very early Christmas present from his grandma and he was more than happy to do it for me. Bye for now and have a wonderful week. Thirteen (13) more days before Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...