Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Stocking Stuffers and Giftables

I had two classes yesterday: Christmas cards and Giftables so I would like to share what we did. Aren't they just so adorable and perfect for little sweet gifts to family, co-workers and friends?
 Gift Card Holders
 Hershey Bar Sliders
 Wrapped Ghirardelli Chocolates
I learned how to do this from the really amazing Frenchie. Here's her site to watch her tutorial.
 Post it Notes Pad Holder
I learned how to do this from Kerry. Here's the link to see how awesome she is.

  Hershey Nuggets Treats

I am so thrilled about the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog 2012 and the SAB (Sale-a-bration) catalog. I have been literally looking at them for days. It's so great to be Stampin' Up! demonstrator, because I can preview the new catalogs before everybody else and I can order before the release. You can, too! You can find out more details by going to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...